One-of-a-kind jewellery, bespoke jewellery, handmade in Hong Kong & Singapore.
Couldn't find what you were looking for?
From switching up colour palettes of existing Annadria designs to custom creations, our made-to-order service invites you into a whole new world of bijouterie.
As a jewellery designer and artist, one of my favourite things is receiving made-to-order requests. Here, I create bijouterie that's extra special to you or a loved one.
- Get something designed and crafted from scratch, just for you
- Allow me to exercise my creativity, or inspire me with something you have in mind
- Mix up a few Annadria designs, or create something absolutely brand new together
- Especially wonderful if you're looking to have bijouterie made to match an outfit, cater to an event/special occasion, looking for a personalised gift, or for one-of-a-kind bridal jewellery.
- Have an existing Annadria design altered to certain specifications or varied according to your desire
- Variations include (not limited to) switching materials used if you have certain allergies or preferences, adjusting the length of a bracelet or necklace to suit its intended wearer, and modifying an existing design's colour palette or gemstones incorporated (subject to availability)
All custom and specially ordered bijouterie are taken care of by me, as Creative Director, as I like to see to it that all such orders comply with Annadria standards of quality and aesthetic.
1. Get in touch
Write us at email@example.com or fill in the form below, sharing with us what you have in mind. For custom orders, let us know your style, favourite colors and stones, any Annadria designs from our collection that you may have taken a fancy to, and any material preferences you may have.
If intended as a gift, tell us about who it is intended for, the occasion if any, and share with us their style and colour preferences. The more details you provide, the better equipped I will be at creating.
2. Design consultation
Upon receiving your request, we'll contact you via email to talk details. From brainstorming big ideas to discussing the fine little details, I will be your contact throughout the design process and be there to answer any questions or doubts you might have.
3. Confirmation & deposit
Upon confirmation of your design specifications, we will provide you a quote and the approximate turnaround time required. Fees for our made-to-order service are dependent on materials involved and complexity of the handiwork. A deposit is necessary at this point to secure your custom order in our work schedule.
I will handpick all the findings and gemstones you require for your piece, and work will commence at our little studio.
4. Final touches
When your custom bijouterie is completed, preview photos of the finished piece will be sent over to you to ensure all is in order. Once balance payment has been received, your freshly made Annadria bijouterie will be packaged lovingly and shipped out to your doorstep.
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get something specially crafted now!